Our speaker was Doctor Scott Moscow from Roswell Eye Clinic. Dr. Moscow did an excellent job presenting us with the parts of the eye, the challenges of aging, various diseases and recommended treatments. Dr. Moscow also talked a little about going on a Mission Trip with donated eye glasses and providing sight services to those in need.
The Roswell Lions Club recognized the Roswell Eye Clinic for their years of service and partnership in our EyeSight Roswell project. For more information about the Roswell Eye Clinic https://www.roswelleyeclinic.com/
By the Numbers:
- 12 pairs of eyeglasses since the January meeting.
- 3 vision assistance referrals since our January meeting through North Fulton Community Charities.
- Every Thursday, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m., Bingo at Roswell Rehab and Nursing Home.
- Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 7:30 pm Dress Rehearsal at Georgia ensemble Theatre, A Comedy of Errors.
- Friday to Sunday, March 16 – 18, 2018, District 18-L Convention at Cohutta Springs Conference Center, 1175 Cohutta Springs Road, Crandall, GA 30711.
- Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Senior Health and Wellness Expo – Vision Screening, Adult Recreation Center, 830 Grimes Bridge Road, Roswell.
- Saturday, April 14, 2018, 12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m., Hope Roswell – Vision Screening, Mimosa Elementary School.
- Saturday, April 28, 2018, 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Reverse Raffle, Silent Auction and Dinner, Adult Recreation Center, 830 Grimes Bridge Road, Roswell.
Dates to Remember:
- Next Board Meeting, March 12, 2018, 6:30 pm, Provinos – all members are welcome.
- Next Club Meeting, March 19, 2018, 7:00 pm – Adult Recreation Center, 830 Grimes Bridge Road – Our speaker – William (Wily) Jones.
Be sure to check our calendar on our website at Calendar
You can also access the calendar directly at Google at Roswell Lions Calendar at Google
Our calendar in ICAL format
#WeServe #District18L #Roswelllions #Roswell #NorthFulton #Cobb