Our speaker at the April meeting will be Lion Donna Calhoun. She will provide us an update on the Georgia Lions Camp. To learn more about the Georgia Lions Camp visit their website at https://www.glcb.org/
We will also be honoring Centennial High School Scholarship Honoree Emma Kitzmiller.
Please keep the following Lions in your thoughts and prayers: former Roswell Lion/Alpharetta Lion Bill Staley, Milt Brand and Ross Thomas.
By the Numbers:
- 13 pairs of eyeglasses collected and then sorted at the District 18L Retreat.
- 3 vision assistance referrals since our March meeting through North Fulton Community Charities.
- 190 persons attended the Tuesday, April 10, 2018, 7:30 pm Dress Rehearsal at Georgia ensemble Theatre, The Buddy Holly Story.
- Every Thursday, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m., Bingo at Roswell Rehab and Nursing Home.
- Saturday, April 28, 2018, 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Reverse Raffle, Silent Auction and Dinner, Adult Recreation Center, 830 Grimes Bridge Road, Roswell. Help make this annual fundraiser a success by selling tickets, obtaining gift cards and collecting door prizes! This is an event where all Lions can assist!
- Saturday, May 19, 2018, 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Special Olympics Supporting Opening Eyes, Emory University
Dates to Remember:
- Next Board Meeting, Monday, May 14, 2018, 6:30 pm, Provinos – all members are welcome.
- Next Club Meeting, Monday, May 21, 2018, 7:00 pm – Adult Recreation Center, 830 Grimes Bridge Road – Our speaker – NFCC Representative Stephani Tucker.
Be sure to check our calendar on our website at Calendar
You can also access the calendar directly at Google at Roswell Lions Calendar at Google
Our calendar in ICAL format
#WeServe #District18L #Roswelllions #Roswell #NorthFulton #Cobb