Our speaker at the July meeting will be Peri Finch, Director of Optical Operations, Georgia Lions Lighthouse, Foundation.
Melvin Jones Fellowship:
The Roswell Lions welcomed their newest Melvin Jones Fellow Lion Tom Spudic. Lion Tom was surrounded by his wife Lion Linda, his daughter, grand children and friends.
Please keep the following Lion Ross Thomas in your thoughts and prayers as he recovers. He and Viv are residents of Tapestry on Holcomb Bridge Road.
By the Numbers:
- 210 pairs of eyeglasses collected since the June meeting.
- 5 vision assistance referrals since our June meeting through North Fulton Community Charities and Homestretch
- Every Thursday, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m., Bingo at Roswell Rehab and Nursing Home.
- Monday, July 23, 2018, 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m., Volunteer in the Food Pantry, North Fulton Community Charities, Roswell, Georgia.
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018, 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m., National Night Out, Riverside Park (new venue), 575 Riverside Park, Roswell, Georgia.
- Saturday, August 18, 2018, 4:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m., Vino 100 Fundraiser, Vino 100, 131 S Main Street, Alpharetta, Georgia. Next door to Crust. Cost $10.00
- Sunday, August 26, 2018, 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m., Annual Miss Mary’s Ice Cream Crankin’, Historic Roswell Square, Roswell, Georgia.
Dates to Remember:
- Next Board Meeting, Monday, August 13, 2018, 6:30 pm, Provinos – all members are welcome.
- Next Club Meeting, Monday, August 20, 2018, 7:00 pm – Adult Recreation Center, 830 Grimes Bridge Road.
Be sure to check our calendar on our website at Calendar
You can also access the calendar directly at Google at Roswell Lions Calendar at Google
Our calendar in ICAL format
#WeServe #District18L #Roswelllions #Roswell #NorthFulton #Cobb