Our speaker at the August meeting will be Mary Willsey, Roswell City Council Post 4 and Mayor Pro Tem. Her phone is: 770-641-3757 and her email is email@example.com.
Marie was first elected in 2018 and her current term ends on December 31, 2021. She is responsible for Public Safety.
Please keep the following Lion Ross Thomas in your thoughts and prayers as he recovers. He and Viv are residents of Tapestry on Holcomb Bridge Road.
By the Numbers:
- 241 pairs of eyeglasses collected since the July meeting.
- 7 vision assistance referrals since our June meeting through North Fulton Community Charities and Senior Services North Fulton
- Every Thursday, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m., Bingo at Roswell Rehab and Nursing Home.
- Sunday, August 26, 2018, 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m., Annual Miss Mary’s Ice Cream Crankin’, Historic Roswell Square, Roswell, Georgia.
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 7:30 pm Dress Rehearsal at Georgia ensemble Theatre, 9-5 – The Musical. See Jonathan for tickets – $10 each.
Dates to Remember:
- Next Board Meeting, Monday, September 10, 2018, 6:30 pm, Pastis – all members are welcome.
- Next Club Meeting, Monday, September 17, 2018, 7:00 pm – Adult Recreation Center, 830 Grimes Bridge Road.
Be sure to check our calendar on our website at Calendar
You can also access the calendar directly at Google at Roswell Lions Calendar at Google
Our calendar in ICAL format
#WeServe #District18L #Roswelllions #Roswell #NorthFulton #Cobb