*** Correction ***
Our speaker at the October meeting will be Debbie Cwalina, Executive Director, “Be the Voice…. and make a difference.” – More details can be found at their website https://be-the-voice.org
Please continue to keep Lion Ross Thomas in your thoughts and prayers as he recovers. He and Viv are residents of Tapestry on Holcomb Bridge Road.
By the Numbers:
- 305 pairs of eyeglasses and 10 hearing aids collected since the September meeting.
- 4 vision assistance referrals since our July meeting through North Fulton Community Charities and The Drake House.
- Every Thursday, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m., Bingo at Roswell Rehab and Nursing Home.
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 7:30 pm Dress Rehearsal at Georgia ensemble Theatre, 9-5 – I loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti. See Jonathan for tickets – $10 each.
- Saturday, October 27, Warm Coat Day at North Fulton Community Charities – volunteer by registering at nfccholiday.org/volunteer
- Tuesday, November 13, 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., Alpharetta Lions Club Day at Casa Nouva Restaurant, 5670 Atlanta Highway, Alpharetta, GA
- Saturday, November 3, 11:00 a.m. District 18L Rally, 3045 Canton Hwy, Ballground, Georgia 30107.
Dates to Remember:
- Next Board Meeting, Monday, November 12, 2018, 6:30 pm, Pastis – all members are welcome.
- Next Club Meeting, Monday, November 19, 2018, 7:00 pm – Adult Recreation Center, 830 Grimes Bridge Road.
Be sure to check our calendar on our website at Calendar
You can also access the calendar directly at Google at Roswell Lions Calendar at Google
Our calendar in ICAL format
#WeServe #District18L #Roswelllions #Roswell #NorthFulton #Cobb