Our speaker at the September meeting was District 18-L Governor Debbie Hennessey.
Please continue to keep Lion Ross Thomas in your thoughts and prayers as he recovers. He and Viv are residents of Tapestry on Holcomb Bridge Road.
By the Numbers:
- 252 pairs of eyeglasses collected since the August meeting.
- 6 vision assistance referrals since our July meeting through North Fulton Community Charities, The Drake House and Senior Services North Fulton.
- $1,630 raise at last Tuesday’s Lions Dress Rehearsal Night at GET production Nine to Five.
- 228 students screened (33 referred) at Hembree Springs Elementary School vision screening last Tuesday.
- Every Thursday, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m., Bingo at Roswell Rehab and Nursing Home.
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 7:30 pm Dress Rehearsal at Georgia ensemble Theatre, 9-5 – I loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti. See Jonathan for tickets – $10 each.
Dates to Remember:
- Next Board Meeting, Monday, October 8, 2018, 6:30 pm, Pastis – all members are welcome.
- Next Club Meeting, Monday, October 15, 2018, 7:00 pm – Adult Recreation Center, 830 Grimes Bridge Road.
Be sure to check our calendar on our website at Calendar
You can also access the calendar directly at Google at Roswell Lions Calendar at Google
Our calendar in ICAL format
#WeServe #District18L #Roswelllions #Roswell #NorthFulton #Cobb