Our speaker at the April meeting was Vonda Malbrough, Director of Communications at North Fulton Community Charities.
The Roswell Lions have partnered with the North Fulton Communities since its inception.
To learn more about the North Fulton Community Charities visit their website at https://nfcchelp.org/
Please keep the following Lions in your thoughts and prayers: former Roswell Lion/Alpharetta Lion Bill Staley, Milt Brand and Ross Thomas.
By the Numbers:
- 497 pairs of eyeglasses collected since the April meeting.
- 6 vision assistance referrals since our April meeting through North Fulton Community Charities.
- 109 Reverse Raffle tickets sold.
- 7 club members and 3 guests supported the Special Olympics Supporting Opening Eyes, Emory University on May 19th.
- Every Thursday, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m., Bingo at Roswell Rehab and Nursing Home.
- Monday, June 4, 2018, 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., North Metro Gold Golf Classic sponsored by the Alpharetta and Woodstock Lions Clubs, Bridgemill Athletic Club, Canton, Georgia
Dates to Remember:
- Next Board Meeting, Monday, June 4, 2018, 6:30 pm, Provinos – all members are welcome.
- Next Club Meeting, Monday, June 18, 2018, 7:00 pm – Adult Recreation Center, 830 Grimes Bridge Road – Our speaker – PDG Garner Andrews – Officer and Board Induction. Lions can bring a spouse or companion.
Be sure to check our calendar on our website at Calendar
You can also access the calendar directly at Google at Roswell Lions Calendar at Google
Our calendar in ICAL format
#WeServe #District18L #Roswelllions #Roswell #NorthFulton #Cobb